The Royal Vagabonds Foundation, Inc. Annual Leadership Luncheon recognizes outstanding individuals making positive contributions to our community in the areas of diversity and inclusion, business and economic development, health, and family and children care.
Thank you to everyone who made our 2020 Luncheon a great success. Please save the date for next year – May 15, 2021 – and check back for more details as the date approaches.
2020 Leadership Awards Luncheon Honorees
DR. R. JEROME WILLIAMS, SR. LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Named for the late R. Jerome Williams Sr. M.D., this award is presented for distinguished leadership in innovation and initiatives that have helped to advance a diverse and inclusive environment in the St. Louis region.
- PENNY PENNINGTON, Managing Partner, Edward Jones
- VINCENT REESE, ESQ., Managing Partner, Mickes O’Toole, LLC
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD
- JAMES E. KAVANAUGH, Co-Founder and CEO, World Wide Technology, Inc.
- KELVIN R. WESTBROOK, President and CEO, KRW Advisors, LLC
EXCELLENCE IN NATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD
- REUBEN A. SHELTON, III, Grand Polemarch, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
- LINDA RIEKES, Development Director (retired), St. Louis Public Schools
- ELSON WILLIAMS, JR., Community Affairs Liaison, Major Brands, Inc.
- VALERIE BEESON, Advisor, Athletic Department, Harris-Stowe State University
- E. DENISE SMITH, President, Archway (MO) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated
- ANDREA JOHNSON-LEE, President, Gateway (MO) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated
- ROCHELLE CALHOUN, President, St. Louis Chapter of The Links, Incorporated
EMERGING YOUTH LEADER AWARD
- KENNEDY HOLMES, John Burroughs School