Thank you to everyone who attended and supported our 2021 Leadership Luncheon on May 15. Please check back for details on the 2022 Luncheon!
2021 Leadership Awards Luncheon Honorees
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
HONORABLE WILLIAM LACY CLAY, JR., member, U.S. House of Representatives (2001-2021); Missouri Senate (1991-2001); Missouri House of Representatives (1983-1991).
DR. R. JEROME WILLIAMS, SR. LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Named for the late R. Jerome Williams Sr. M.D., this award is presented for distinguished leadership in innovation and initiatives that have helped to advance a diverse and inclusive environment in the St. Louis region.
- TODD SCHNUCK, Chairman and CEO, Schnuck Markets,Inc.
- SUSAN STITH, Vice President, Diversity, Inclusion, Foundation and Civic Affairs, Cigna
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD
- RUSTY KEELEY, CEO, Keeley Companies
- JAMES E. “JIMMIE” WILLIAMS, President and CEO, Estel Foods
EXCELLENCE IN NATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD
- REUBEN A. SHELTON, III, Grand Polemarch, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
- GERALD BROOKS
Board Chair, St. Louis Community Credit Union
- ETA BOULE, SIGMA PI PHI FRATERNITY
Darryl T. Jones, President
- ST. LOUIS AREA FOOD BANK
Meredith Knopp, President and CEO
- URBAN LEAGUE of METROPOLITAN ST. LOUIS
Michael McMillan, President and CEO
- CHRISTOPHER ZIMMERMAN
President and CEO of Business Operations, St. Louis Blues
EMERGING YOUNG LEADER
- OUSMANE BA and MICHAEL BOSTIC, students, University City Sr. High School
- DEJA BROWN, student, University of Missouri – Kansas City