The Royal Vagabonds Foundation, Inc. Annual Leadership Luncheon recognizes outstanding individuals making positive contributions to our community in the areas of diversity and inclusion, business and economic development, health, and family and children care.
Please save the date for our next Leadership Luncheon…
Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 11:00 am
Rennaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
9801 Natural Bridge Rd.
St. Louis MO 63106
2018 Leadership Awards Luncheon Honorees
DR. R. JEROME WILLIAMS, SR. LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Named for the late R. Jerome Williams Sr. M.D., this award is presented for distinguished leadership in innovation and initiatives that have helped to advance a diverse and inclusive environment in the St. Louis region.
(Honorees to be confirmed)
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD
(Honoree to be confirmed)
NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD
ANNA CROSSLIN, President and CEO, International Institute of St. Louis
LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC SERVICE
FRANCIS G. SLAY, former Mayor, City of St. Louis (2001-2017)
LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
- ASIAN AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
JOHNNY WANG and ALEX LEE, Founders; AL LI, President
- GERALD EARLY, Ph.D., Author and Professor of English and African-American Studies, Washington University
- KEITH N. GRIFFIN, II, Publisher, DELUX Magazine
- BERNIE HAYES, Print and Broadcast Journalist. Curator, Donald and Heide Wolff Jazz Institute at Harris-Stowe State University
- CAPTAIN RONALD JOHNSON, Division Director-Office of Community Engagement and Outreach, Missouri State Highway Patrol
- LIEUTENANT COLONEL ROCHELLE D. JONES, Deputy Chief, Bureau of Professional Standards
- BRIAN A. MURPHY, Owner, BAM Contracting. Chair, Zoo Museum District-Botanical Garden Subdistrict
- MARY ATTYBERRY POLK, retired educator and community organizer
- HONORABLE GLORIA RENO, first African-American woman appointed Circuit Judge in St. Louis County. President, Gateway Chapter, The Links, Inc.
- GLORIA TAYLOR, Co-Founder and former Executive Director, Community Women Against Hardships
YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARD
- SIDNEY KEYS, III, 11
Founder, Books N Bros reading club
- BRADLEY J. RAYFORD, 24
Freelance Photojournalist. Created the mini-documentary, “Ferguson: A Resident’s Perspective,” for MSNBC. Graduate, St. Louis Community College
- DAJE SHELTON, 17
Star of the coming-of-age documentary “For Ahkeem.” Student, St. Louis Community College.