The Royal Vagabonds Foundation, Inc. Annual Leadership Luncheon recognizes outstanding individuals making positive contributions to our community in the areas of diversity and inclusion, business and economic development, health, and family and children care.
Thank you to everyone who attended and supported the 2019 Leadership Luncheon. We look forward to seeing you next year on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 11:30 am at the Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel. Check back for more details.
2019 Leadership Awards Luncheon Honorees
DR. R. JEROME WILLIAMS, SR. LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Named for the late R. Jerome Williams Sr. M.D., this award is presented for distinguished leadership in innovation and initiatives that have helped to advance a diverse and inclusive environment in the St. Louis region.
- WILL ROSS, M.D., Associate Dean, Washington University School of Medicine
- CAROL and MICHAEL STAENBERG, Staenberg Family Foundation
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD
- LARRY W. LEE, President and CEO, Andy’s Seasoning
- DENNIS LOWER, President and CEO, CORTEX
EMERGING YOUNG LEADERS
- REID CHUNN, Student Government President, Harris-Stowe State University; White House HBCU Competitiveness Scholar
- TELAYAH RICHARDS, Ms. Harris-Stowe Campus Queen, 2018–2019; President, Harris-Stowe NAACP Chapter
LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
- REBECCAH BENNETT, Founder and Principal, Emerging Wisdom LLC; Board Co-Chair, Forward Through Ferguson; Board Chair, Generate Health
- PAMELA and JEFFREY BLAIR, Owners, EyeSeeMe Children’s Book Store
- ATTORNEY DANIELLE CARR, President, Mound City Bar Association; Partner and Diversity Committee Chair, Polsinelli, PC Law Firm
- CENTRAL WEST-END ASSOCIATION, Kate Walter, President
- FULLERTON-WESTMINSTER NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION, Larry Frederick, President
- CAPTAIN PERRI JOHNSON, Commander of District Six, Metropolitan Police Department, City of St. Louis
- ATTORNEY RONALD NORWOOD, Chair, Harris-Stowe State University Board of Regents; Partner and Diversity Committee Chair, Lewis Rice Law Firm
- MARIO MILES–TURNAGE, Violinist